Monday, March 23, 2009

Weezy


Intaglio Print
8" x 10"


--
Baby, you understand me now
If sometimes you see that I'm mad
Don't you know no one alive can always be an angel
When everything goes wrong, you see some bad

But I'm just a soul whose intentions are good
Oh lord, please don't let me be misunderstood

Uh, misunderstood ain't gotta be explained
But you don't understand me so let me explain (heh heh)
Stood in the heat, the flames, the snow
Please slow down hurricane
The wind blow, my dreads swing

He had hair like wool, like Wayne (huh)
Dropping ashes in the bible
I shake em out and they fall on the rifle
Scary, hail Mary no tale fairy

All real very, extraordinary
Perry Mason facing, the barrel if he tattle
My god is my judge, no gown no gavel
Uh, I'm a rebel, time to battle
Now or never, I would never, in the ever
Fucking fantastic, fuck if you agree
I'm bright but I don't give a fuck if you see me

2 comments:

  1. dude this is insane !
    LOSI BLOG THAT !

    --
    Amour Shamte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already did my brother...dude's insane...ima have to go through the whole blog for some ill shit this weekend...pricelesscreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete